The application is due in the admissions office two weeks after your child has taken the entrance exam.
- Register for Entrance Test.
A confirmation email will be sent to you approximately one week prior to the test date.
Click here to download ENTRANCE TEST REGISTRATION form.
- Submit Application.
Click here to download the APPLICATION form.
- Additional Application Information Needed:
- Transcript: Report Cards and Standardized Test Scores. This information must be requested from current school.
- Two letters of recommendation: (both letters should go to the attention of the principal/admissions office)
- One letter from a current or previous year’s teacher, principal, or guidance counselor;
- One letter from outside the school community (e.g. athletic coach, music teacher, dance instructor, Girl Scout leader, etc.)
- Attend Open House: Sunday, October 20, 2013, 2:00 to 4:00 p.m., Villa Walsh Academy Auditorium (for students interested in attending VWA in the fall of 2013).
Important dates for applicants:
Villa Walsh Academy Entrance Tests 2014-2015:
- Saturday, October 26, 2013
- Saturday, November 2, 2013
- Saturday, December 7, 2013
All exams will begin at 9:00 a.m. You are requested to arrive at least 20 minutes before the scheduled test.